Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Water

By now, a lot of folks have given me the (now standard advice when traveling): Don't Drink the Water!

I don't even drink tap water here in California (Too much fluoride and other garbage). I sure as hell wont be drinking the tap water in India!

I've grown quite spoiled by the distilled water and super tasty Sparklets (reverse osmosis with minerals, for taste) water here in the states. I hope I can get decent tasting bottled water in India.

Good tasting water makes all the difference when it comes to "hydrating". (at least for me) If it tastes good, I find myself much more likely to drink deeply. I think most peoples aversion to just drinking plain old water throughout the day is that "it tastes bad". Well, I'm telling you. Good water tastes good! Go get some good water (I recommend distilled water) and you'll see what I mean. Making tea with distilled water makes all the difference in the world also.

No comments: