Wednesday, October 04, 2006

India: Phase 2

I was not able to change my flight (Damn Cheap Tickets!) So, no extended vacation for me. The good news is that all my tour bookings went off without a hitch. I start my South India tour tomorrow at 8am!

Even with out the extra time I think I'll be able to cram in all the stuff I want to get done.

My posts may get a little more sporadic at this point, but I'm sure to have many interesting photos for the posts I do make. Personally, I think some people might find the tour stuff boring. I'm worried I might get overwhelmed and then bored myself. (seeing so many sites back to back is really not my style)

I've set aside some time to visit Micheal's orphanage and perhaps even the site of his new facility. That should be an interesting change of pace after seeing so many temple ruins and stuff. When I get back to Auroville I'll be checking out some farms as well. (They are building a new chicken farm. Hmmm.... chicken.)

2 comments:

RicEstrada said...

Aaron,
Enjoy the next few weeks of touring. We enjoy your posts and check in daily to see what's new.

Be well,
Mom & Dad

prasoon shrivastava said...

hey lungi boy...hwz u?...once your tour is over then mail me....