Friday, October 13, 2006

More Wild Life

My first day in Mudumalai Wildlife Park I saw a Vine Snake eating a lizard.
The next morning I did a before breakfast hike. Morning time is supposed to be the best time to spot the wild life. After about 10, the domestic animals come in a scare them off. We spotted elephants and deer. But I really wasn't able to get very good photos. Surprisingly, my best animal spotting happened as we drove out of the part later that afternoon. It figures...

Rather than waste your time with the bad photos I got while hiking, I'm posting the good photos I got on the drive out:






Some locals on the road to Mysore.


I got to my next destination, Mysore, before dark and was able to shoot some pictures.

Chamundi Hill Temple. (On one of the eight most sacred hills in India)

This is the Maharajahs Palace. It is AMAZING inside. But photography inside was not allowed. I forgot to take a daytime exterior photo.

No comments: